Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Book Shelf.

Wow.. its been a while since I wrote on my blog. Sorry guys but I have been busy doing other things.  I've finally started writing my first novel so this has kept me occupied in the evenings.

You may have noticed, I've also I've added a thing called a widget to my blog to include a bookshelf of some books I've read. This blogging is still so new to me, I'm never sure of what I'm doing, but hooray it worked. I was very impressed with myself. 

Check out this site if you are an avid reader.  It's a great way to find new books, review books, and has a great community of book lovers ready to give their opinions of books they have read.

As you can see one of my favorite authors is Dan Brown fan. 
I'm also a Robbie Williams fan so if you are too, put on your head phones and listen to the video clip above and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment